As part of Pride Month, MindSpark would like to provide benefits to DEI and A11Y Teams of brands and organizations that are in need of insight to move forward in their pursuit of success and positive social change in the form of a pro bono basis research study.
- DEI and A11Y teams of tech companies whose work has a direct impact on marginalized groups (e.g. minorities, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ collective)
- The time frame and scope of the project are not restricted but it should start in 2021 and fall within reasonable expectations (can wrap up in 2022).
- Languages possible for conducting research: English, French, German, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Turkish
- A one-time pro bono basis qual/quant UX research study (except travel expenses if incurred)
- True collaboration - we will work with you to accomplish your goals including writing screeners, moderation guides, analysis, reporting, workshopping, and execution of research based on the recommended approach
- Impact of research need (positive social outcomes)
- MindSpark’s capacity to assist with research needs adequately
If this sounds like you or your team, please reach out to email@example.com latest by July 16th so we can set up a call to discuss details.